Sunday 17 April 2016

Announcing .... Another Homemade Pizza Adventure! A Tuscan, Coffee BBQ Sauce, Italian Sausage Pizza

Hello;

Pizza on the Brain Again.  Can't Help It.  


A Tuscan, Coffee BBQ Sauce, Italian Sausage Pizza


So I arrive on Saturday morning at the Saint John City Market, to buy my needed Flatbread and Tzatziki Sauce from Turkan’s Middle Eastern Home Cooking.   Long may they remain! 

My needed supplies in tow I put together the following pizza. 

14 inch Flat bread.

Tzaatziki Sauce

Frozen spinach.  Thinly Sliced Spanish Onions.  Love the robust flavour of these onions.  I believe in thinly slicing onions to enhance the flavour.

Tuscan Herb mixture  (my own mixture),  and Garlic Powder (Kirkland Granulated California Garlic).  

Maple Leaf Mild Italian Sausage.  Cooked and diced.  Very tasty.  Will buy again.

Before the Cheese is added, sprinkle Coffee BBQ Sauce over the already added ingredients.

Shredded Feta Cheese

Shredded Italian Parmigiano Reggiano cheese.  Yes, you can use the stuff in a can but don't tell me about it.  Just kidding.


Cook at 400 degrees until cheese begins to melt and leave in depending on how brown you want the cheese to be.

The Coffee BBQ Sauce adds a spicy but not to spicy tangy addition to the pizza.
Very Nice!







Enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment