Wednesday 27 July 2016

What Does This Say About Some Food Providers?

Last night,  I decided to pay for my forgetfulness and eat chicken drumsticks that had been cooked and left in the fridge for 9 days.

Did Not Pay For it! Feeling Fine! 

So, there's a lesson for everyone in keeping food.

These slow smoked chicken drumsticks were done on the BBQ in a 150 - 180 degree heat.  Rubbed down with my Homemade Tuscan Herb Blend and brushed with my Homemade Coffee-Whiskey-Rosemary-Chives-Garlic BBQ Sauce.

Left in the fridge for 9 days because I did forget about them.  Were delicious!

When 9 day old slow smoked chicken drumsticks can taste far better then the food provided at a recent special event I attended.  What does this say about some businesses offering food for sale to the public and perhaps more importantly the expectations of the food buying public?

So Homemade Tuscan Herb Blend and Homemade Coffee-Whiskey-Rosemary-Chives-Garlic BBQ Sauce for the Win!

Demand Better Eating People When Your Out in Public!


Enjoy Food and Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment